Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tomato Patch



This will always be one of my favorite pictures, despite that steely gaze. Taken back at the end of September (also at the farm), we had known each other two weeks. Three if you include the week I met her at the fair. I have to say, she looks a little bit more relaxed now than she did then.

This week I've been shooting pictures on a midway that is setting up near the house here in two different locations. Stella hasn't gotten to go of course but there are a couple of carny dogs there, who may make an appearance on this page if their owners don't mind. They're totally great dogs.

1 comment:

Fred said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. I thought I'd check out yours. Great photos you've got of a wonderful dog. I hope his knee stays well. Rocky had a torn ACL when I first got him but it turned out to be fairly minor and he was on all fours again in a couple of days.