Friday, January 20, 2012

We have winners!


 I think this photo was taken by my friend Kathryn Reed. This is her dog Futz. He's made an appearance here before. Rad road dog - without question. Not sure who the black dog is (UPDATE: it's Tiny and they were in New Jersey), maybe she or husband Rod would know. Old Futz is long passed but hasn't got off the road yet. I love that.

So we have two winners from the FIVE (WOW!) entries in our calendar contest..... Winner #1 is our great virtual friend, Susan Rose, photographer and fellow blogger among other things - and Winner #2 is Stalker Laura!!!! Congratulations, both of you. I wanted to send everyone who entered a calendar but that meant I'd have to order more. Thank you for playing though and thanks for dropping by occasionally. I really appreciate your comments and stories. And pictures. Send pictures anytime - or add them to Facebook - if you have or know of a great road dog.

Note to the winners: So happy you spoke up, congratulations! Go over to my main page and scroll all the way to the bottom. There's a contact link there where you can send us your mailing address privately. Your calendar will arrive shortly.

5 comments:

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

Congrats and a tip of the tail to the winners

SusanA said...

Thanks FM&P!!!

Susan Rose said...

Yay! I love to win stuff! I know this calendar will be nice. Thanks for drawing my name!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited Thamk you so much...

Susan Rose said...

I got my calendar! It's VERY nice. My favorite pic is December... so artistic.